Fairborn’s Annual Special Events
The Fairborn Parks and Recreation works with a number of community agencies to create dynamic and family-friendly parades and festivals that make Fairborn a place to call home. The largest parades and festivals in the area include:
- July 3rd Block Party - Monday, July 3, 2017 - Printable Block Party Application
- July 4th Parade - Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - Printable 4th of July Parade Entry Form
- July 4th Fireworks Celebration - Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Sweet Corn Festival - August 19 & 20, 2017
- Spooktacular Parade - October 20, 2017
- Fairborn Halloween Festival - October 20 - 22, 2017
- Holiday Parade and Tree Lighting - December 1, 2017
Other annual events hosted by the City of Fairborn include:
- Fishing Derby - May 13, 2017
- Community Movie Night - June 2, 2017
- Fairborn's 5K Run/Walk - July 22, 2017
Other annual community events in Fairborn:
- Easter Egg Hunt - Sunday, April 16 - 2:00 p.m. - Central Park next to YMCA, 300 S. Central Ave.
- USAF Marathon - September 16, 2017
4th of July Parade Online Entry
Please read the Parade Regulations and Award Categories information prior to submitting your entry into the parade. Then, click on the form link to fill out the online form.
One (1) form is required for each entry. For multiple groups within an organization, EACH group is required to have a separate form to enable proper lineup and announcing. Parade Entry Forms can be completed online up to 6/12/17. There will be no exceptions to the entry application deadline. You will receive a confirmation of your entry. If you have not received an email confirmation by June 12, 2017, please contact Jamie at (937) 672-1928.
Parade Regulations and Award Categories